Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Black Wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Beginning Member
99midnightLT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Black Wheels!

ORIGINAL: a_tack

a 2wd ZR2 makes about as much sense as wiping before you poop..........
ManyBaja race trucks/buggies are 2wd. If 2wd prerunnersare wellsuited enough to run, jump, andcornerat speeds of 60+ mph in the deserts and back country of the Southwest and Mexico,they make sense to me.

The ZR2 is probably the closest thing to a long travel suspension available for a 2wd blazer, unless there's a nice kit that I'm notaware of.
I guess a 2wd ZR2 is one of those weird things that only I would lust after, lol. I just enjoy the simplicity of 2wd.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:52 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

i always defend Baja truck to the bitter end. But, bring a baja truck to a good ol Kentucky strip mine. It wont pass the entrance. Also, if you baja raced a ZR2 Blazer, you would flip over and die..lol

Old 04-07-2008, 11:40 AM
ZR2Yellow is an unknown quantity at this point

Wolfpack- why 6 inch of backspacing?

Old 04-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

6" BS is what the stock rims came with. Lowering the BS may lead to a rub as the radius that the tire goes through while turning is now larger.