Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Fender Flares

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:36 PM
PhillyZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fender Flares

Hey there...I am looking for cheap fender flares for my 03 Blazer 2Dr 4x4...Any suggestions??

Old 01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Fender Flares

Cheap and fender flare shouldn't be used in the same sentance. Your best bet would be to find a set of ZR2 flares to use (will only work on 2dr).

Old 01-11-2008, 02:43 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

hey i've recently been reasearchin fender flares tryin to find the cheapest ones i can (i'm just lookin to cover the edges of the wheel wells to help prevent rust) and the cheapest ones i've found so far r these
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/P...013135/c-10101
i did the search for a 94 blazerbut i'm pretty sure they make em for all kinds of trucks and u should be able to get them for ur 03

Old 01-11-2008, 07:56 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you bolt up Zr2 fenders or just the flares them selves to a non Zr2? Or do you even need to take the whole fender?

Old 01-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Swartlkk......Aren't the wheel openings on the Zr2 different than the Non-Z blazer???

Old 01-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe there are any body differences between a ZR2 and a non-ZR2.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

To the best of my knowledge, the ZR2 fenders have a lip that protrudes from the fender for the flare to rest on. JCWhitney doesn't have a picture but the product description here is different than the non-ZR2 fender here. I have read on another S10 site that it's a pain in the rear to get the flares to fit without the extended lip.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:51 AM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

darn i got excited when i thought it might work

Old 01-12-2008, 06:46 PM
PhillyZ is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm.so aZR2 flares would work on my 03 LS 2 Door???

Old 01-13-2008, 01:51 AM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Cheap and fender flare shouldn't be used in the same sentance. Your best bet would be to find a set of ZR2 flares to use (will only work on 2dr).
I have seen a 4 door blazer roll around town here with what looks to be ZR2 flares. he cut them for the rear door opening, they looked pretty nice, it has ZR2 stickers on it (not factory stickers, aftermarket) so you might be able to fab something up for a 4 door.

Quick Reply: Fender Flares