Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Freebies

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Burlisonm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Freebies

I have a question if anyone can help me, right now I am running 30x7.5-15. My brother used to own a 03 ZR2 but he needed more room so he sold it but he kept the aftermarket rims that he was running and gave them to me. The size of the wheels are 15x7 with a 4 inch offset, can I run these on my 03 blazer 4x4? Can I use the 30x7.5 that I already have? If they will fit how far do ya'll think that they will stick out? And if they scub will a 2 in body lift take care of the problem? These are free so if there is anyway that they can work I will give it a try (as long as they don't look stupid)

Old 10-31-2007, 10:15 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Freebies

i think they should fit nicely, 30x9.5 may rub a little but since your tires are only 7.5, i doubt they will rub. if they do a 2" body lift would fix it

EDIT: the stock wheels have 6" backspacing and if the aftermarket wheels have 4", then they will stick out 2" which will look good.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:25 PM
Burlisonm is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick reply, I wanted to try to get them mounted on by Fri. and was hoping that they would not cause that big of a problem. Thanks

Old 10-31-2007, 10:28 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

well if they dont work out quite right, you can always slap your old wheels back on