Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

New Tires- Wild Country MTX

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Starting Member
1997 red blazer is on a distinguished road

Well they did get a little Mud on them. Were you tiptoeing on the mud ? Yep WEAK, Always better to ask Forgiveness than permission right ? Unless a lot of Dollars involved or a GUN ? You did Best. :POSTED: (Stay Out Private Property) Beware Violaters will be SHOT! O''''''SH#t,,,, Lets get out of Here.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:32 PM
michigan_engineering is on a distinguished road

Yea nothing was posted, but I have heard it is private property. It is one radical place! Steep hills, valleys, tons of trails, rocks, mud. My tires performed a lot better than I thought. It was sticky clay.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:04 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by michigan_engineering
those look like some sck tread.

you do realize that red blazer is right-that was a limp pic brother. you say rooster's, i say, show me the rooster's!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:29 AM

Haha I need a 2nd person to take pics, but everyone is afraid they will get stuck so they wont come with me. I think they need to sell their jeeps and get a blazer!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Holy you fit 32" x 11.5" stock ride height?? I never knew it was possible. Guess I have something to look at ohhh... 5 years down the road. Middle of winter I bought a set of Wild Country XTX tires. I think they are the non-mudding version of yours. Still pretty decent tread though.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ZR2 makes it possible.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:11 AM

Haha yea I was surprised myself when the tires fit with no rubbing. I was prepared to trim but found it was not needed. I still have about 1/8" of clearance between the tire and front valance lol. The ZR2 package opens up doors of opportunity... and legs too ;-)

Old 03-24-2010, 10:23 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

the road noise of the tires was mentioned earlier, have you recorded a sound byte of them driving down the highway yet?

i recorded a few seconds the other day of my Firestone Winterforce tires, but i think the rain on the windshield over powered the sound of the tires. so i don't want to throw it up here, 'cause everyone is gonna be pissed listening to the rain, and straining to hear the tires (IMO).

Old 04-07-2010, 01:41 PM
TMoney4x4 is on a distinguished road

nice! what is the type of brush gaurd u got there cuz i cant find any nice gaurds that will fit

Old 05-03-2010, 12:38 AM

The brush gaurd is an ebay special. Nothing great but I use it as a pre-runner bar lol.