Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new wheels

Old 03-13-2013, 10:46 PM
-zixxer- is on a distinguished road
Talking new wheels

Hello y'all. Newb here. Just a quick run down since nobody knows me yet. I have a 2000 pewter 4 door with the fancy trailblazer package that people seem to think makes it different from a regular s10 blazer. Anyway, I intend to start an album and build thread as soon as i become smart enough to post pictures. I didnt get any good pics either before i did the tb crank, and new good years. Got too anxious. On to the proper subject...........just ordered some black 15x8 pro comp rock crawler 52's with 4.5 bs. I am excited, hence this thread. I hope to have them on and get some pics up for everyone by the beginning of next week

Old 03-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

right on! welcome to the forum BTW.