Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

which rim do u like?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 09:31 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: which rim do u like?

BUMP! What do you think of these? I am going to go to my bank and see what kind of deal they can offer me since I have been with that bank since I was 11 or 12 with my paper route and my parents have had thier account there since before I was born.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Good plan with the bank. Good luck!

As for the rims, it takes me to an empty shopping cart page. Do you have a link to just the rims?

Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Sorry bout that. I saved my checkout page as a bookmark so I could go back to it later. Guess it only works on my computer lol. Click here! I was looking into the Verde Kaos (Hyper Dark/Diamond Lip) with the Lexani Rodian HP tires. Total before shipping and valve stems and stuff is $920. My dad told me I might be able to get them shipped to where he works for free since it's a corporate address which would be awesome since it was like $130 to ship to a residential address. Valve stems and lugs are $29 per wheel which isn't bad.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:06 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Those look pretty classy. And I've heard alot of good things about the Nexen Roadians. Not sure what the lexani is..but I'm guessing theyre the same thing. Treads look identical on the site. $29 seems a bit high per wheel. When I got my rims through 4WP, it was $29.99 for a 6 lug/rim set (24 lugs instead of 20..it was all they had at the time), and chrome valve stems were $5/tire. But if that final price fits your budget, no need to shop around just cause of the lug/stem price.