Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

s10 xtreme rims for a 4x4 blazer

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 05:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah LMC is going to be overpriced for something like this. Take a look on ebay or craigs list.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:49 AM
giod is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL my truck is essentially built from ebay...
But check craigslist and such. I got all 4 of my xtreme's for $225 with good tires on em. There about $170 a piece plus shipping from ebay, lmc, etc.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:18 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by giod
BTW heres 2 more pics I just took in the church parking lot.
your thumbnails wouldn't post over in a quote, but brother, that's one nasty *** dent you've got in that passenger fender.

Originally Posted by Sisk

Originally Posted by klote82
dam those zq8s look badass. ive never seen those before..
You've seriously never seen the ZQ8's? They're THE most desired rim for the Blazer. Everyone wants them. The only problem is they're pretty damn expensive when and if you find them.
X2! but have you noticed that they're usually suffering from curb rash (really wish i had picked up that set last year now )

take a look at Georges Blazah. He has ZQ8s on his 4x4. One of the best Blazers on the road today IMO.

X2, again!

Yeah LMC is going to be overpriced for something like this. Take a look on ebay or craigs list.
Alex, would you quit taking the words outta my mouth, hahahaha! but you're absolutely correct. shipping is nuts from them as well (for Canada anyways), plus, their chrome is crap.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:12 AM
giod is an unknown quantity at this point

old skool luvr, yea it is a nasty dent. I've tried everything to try to get it out with no luck. Thats the next thing to buy off ebay is the right fender (bought my left fender off ebay too).

The day I bought it -> http://ravenserv.info/blazer/img110.jpg

Got a new fender, headlight, bumper light, grille, bumper. The only one of those parts I didnt get off ebay was the bumper lol.

Now ->

Attached Thumbnails s10 xtreme rims for a 4x4 blazer-noname-4-.jpg  

Last edited by giod; 12-29-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Hondo is on a distinguished road
Default Xtreme on AWD 4dr Blazer

Here are the xtreme wheels that I just put on my 97 Blazer LT 4dr AWD with Firestone Wilderness 265/70R16 tires (30.6 in. tall). Haven't cleaned them up yet and have to get the flat black paint off that the previous owner put on the center of the rims but this will let you know what they look like on the Blazer with large tires. The wheels are coming back off to be cleaned up while I finish the installation of the 5.7 Vortec from a 96 Tahoe to help turn the larger tires.

There is about 1 1/2 inches of clearance at front and rear of the tires. I'm not putting the new center caps on the wheels on until I get the flat black paint off of the wheels.

They do stick out from under the fenders a bit but fender flares should fix that easy enough. The wheel is turned slightly to the right which makes it look like it is out from under the fender more than it is. There is only about 1 inch of tread of the tire out past the wheel opening molding and the rear tire is about the same.

Last edited by Hondo; 01-03-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:46 AM
THCCW121 is on a distinguished road

I have a 2000 blazer 4x4 like yours and i have the same xtreme rims but smaller tires and i was wanting to get some bigger tires. I just have stock suspension and no body lift so i was going to ask if those 265/70/16s rub or did you have turn your t-bars up?