Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

stock 93 rims

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 11:34 PM
flipzat is on a distinguished road
Default stock 93 rims

i have been looking around for stock blazer 93 rims i want my truck looking stock but so many people have after market or diff rims. I saw a vid on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxhO14JouwU

are thos the stock ones?

Old 11-29-2009, 11:40 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

That is one of a few (2 or 3?) different styles offered from the factory.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:50 PM

sweet what other styles did they have ? I love options

Old 11-29-2009, 11:57 PM

I googled a couple for ya.

That's about all I could find..

Old 11-30-2009, 12:06 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

*edit* sorry okvortec, i was writing while you posted. the first rim is for the 2WD trucks only (it'll stick out 2" on the 4x4's)

those are probably the ugliest rims ever offered on the "S" series trucks-2WD or 4WD!

these were the most common ones offered on the 1st gen 4x4's.

i had three sets kicking around here, and while i luv'd them on my 1st gen trucks, i wasn't too keen on them being on my 2nd gen. but have to admit, i'm probably gonna refinish these, and use them for my Summer rims .

these are the stock one's that came on my truck, and while i was searching for another decent set for the Winter, i think i'm just gonna use them for my Winter rims next year.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 11-30-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:06 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

those are one style.
there are also a five spoke star with "4x4" cut out of one spoke (silver with black edges) and 1 or two more.
those particular ones are refferred to as "honey comb" style.

those are my least favorite of the stockers personally.

the "saw blade" style ones at the bottom of old skools post are newer than your 93. the intricate ones okvotec posted (almost snowflake style) are the best looking IMO

Old 11-30-2009, 12:14 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
those are one style.
there are also a five spoke star with "4x4" cut out of one spoke (silver with black edges) and 1 or two more.
those particular ones are refferred to as "honey comb" style.

those are my least favorite of the stockers personally.

the "saw blade" style ones at the bottom of old skools post are newer than your 93. the intricate ones okvotec posted (almost snowflake style) are the best looking IMO
which ones are reffered to as the "honey comb" style?

is that what they call the factory stockers on my '98, "saw blade"? i always thought they looked like the "tear drops" that VW had in the mid '90's. good to know.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:16 AM

thanks guys , im not sure what ones ill get but i wont be getting the 12 holes .

Old 11-30-2009, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
*edit* sorry okvortec, i was writing while you posted. the first rim is for the 2WD trucks only (it'll stick out 2" on the 4x4's)

Hah, it's fine. I'm not much of a 1st gen guy but I must say I do like the way those wheels look on your truck!

Old 11-30-2009, 06:00 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by okvortec
Hah, it's fine. I'm not much of a 1st gen guy but I must say I do like the way those wheels look on your truck!
thanks! i must say i was pleasantly surprised by how good they look as well.

i've seen a few of these 2nd gen trucks with them on before, and never really liked it-didn't seem to fit the styling of the truck. but i've never seen them on a dark green truck before, nor have i seen this colour either-most of these 5 spoke rims have black around the spoke openings.

and while i was searching like mad to find a clean set of the original.......what did Curtis call them?...........fan blade? saw blade??......anyways, i couldn't find a set in the last year, so i put my Blizzak's on these for the Winter. problem is, now i like these more than the other ones! guess i'll do a wheel resto like what's his name did last month.

Quick Reply: stock 93 rims