Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

UPDATE: Still debating....

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:57 AM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UPDATE: Still debating....

Here is my dilemma, I have yet to decide what tires to buy and its started snowing so I gotta choose fast because i was slidin all over the place. Its a toss up so far. I really want bfg a/t's but have heard mixed reviews about the gas mileage drop on them. i was wondering what everyone thought on that subject. thanks!

Old 12-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Millertime21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Still debating....

I've personally never used the bfg A/T, but I have a few buddies with them and they love them. I've been told its the best all around tire.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

i have had BFG's and loved them. they are a great all around tire. another tire that i liked in snow and ice is the dulop radial rover a/t, its not the greaest in mud but it last a really long time and quiet on the road.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:23 AM

thanks for the other suggestions. who wants to have to buy tires around christmas?? just my luck

Old 12-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Starting Member
YepIOwnA97Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

a lot of places are having price reductions because of the the winter season so you may be in luck

Old 12-02-2007, 12:26 PM

i hope so, im gonna go out this week and look around. just doin my research right now.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:32 PM

i dont know if you have a sears tire center where you live but if you can catch their BFG's on sale you cant beat the price w/ any other tire but its hard to catch them, you just have to keep your eye open

Old 12-02-2007, 08:01 PM
MVPalmer271 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, if you have one, Sams club is a cheap place to order. Ordered BFG A/T KOs 31 x10.5 (smaller sizes hair cheaper) mounted, blanced, with lifetime balance & rotation WITH Road Hazad for $545. They will be in in 6-10 days. Sears was close in price and service but the road hazard ran it up to like $600 or $610 Good Luck

Old 12-02-2007, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: MVPalmer271

Actually, if you have one, Sams club is a cheap place to order. Ordered BFG A/T KOs 31 x10.5 (smaller sizes hair cheaper) mounted, blanced, with lifetime balance & rotation WITH Road Hazad for $545. They will be in in 6-10 days. Sears was close in price and service but the road hazard ran it up to like $600 or $610 Good Luck
that is a good price but i dont think they have a sam's club up north, they might though

Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i got my BFG long trails at Sam's Club. they were like $83 a piece with free flat-repair, rotation... (everything MVP listed)...

Quick Reply: UPDATE: Still debating....