Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

What are these wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default What are these wheels?

I found this set of wheels on craigslist and Im not sure what type s10 they are off of. I have been looking for a cheap set of stock wheels with 4x4 backspacing to go to 31's. Anybody know what these are and what the backspacing is?

Old 04-28-2010, 12:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

those are 1st gen 2WD factory steelies.

see............

Last edited by old skool luvr; 04-28-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: fixing the link! (man my PC is slow tonight!!)
Old 04-28-2010, 07:32 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Wow... so good-looking factory steelies did exist at one time.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yes they did Pat. and thanks for the comp.

hey sifd, does the guy have the center caps for the wheels?

Old 05-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

You call those good looking? I HATE those 1st gen steelies. Are those 14's or 15's? Most trucks only had 14's on them. Those are also the same wheels used on 3rd gen Camaro base models.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:10 AM
leeclark is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah used on camaros. and really they arnt completely bad. also i think they are 14s i think they all were.

Old 05-08-2010, 09:47 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Zeeke98
You call those good looking? I HATE those 1st gen steelies. Are those 14's or 15's? Most trucks only had 14's on them. Those are also the same wheels used on 3rd gen Camaro base models.
Originally Posted by leeclark
yeah used on camaros. and really they arnt completely bad.also i think they are 14s i think they all were.
mine were 15's actually.

i'd say these were more of the rallye steel wheels compared to the super plain Jane steelie's that most base mode trucks had.

and i think mine were better looking than most, since they weren't all just one colour. but that's just my opinion.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:54 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

I had those same wheels on my 89 Blazer. FWIW the Blazers always got 15" rims. The pickups got 14"s and 15"s, it all depended on how they were spec'd.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah my dads 91 s10 4 cyl. 5 speed had those wheels, 14's I think. I always liked those wheels to be honest. I HATE 5 point star wheels, but I always thought those looked good. Nice little lip on em, I'd love to run them if they were 15's and my state didn't have exposed tread laws. They just passed a law banning the bushwhacker flares. They say flares can only be 2 inch over stock now... It's gettin bad, lol!

Old 05-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

Remind me never to move to West Virginia. Beautiful state, sucky car laws.

Quick Reply: What are these wheels?