Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Winter Tire

Old 06-29-2009, 03:52 PM
tjwiens91@hotmail.co is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Winter Tire

Last september i got a new rims and tires put on. the rims are American racing outlaw 2s but since i live in minnesota and during the winter the lay down tons of salt i dont want to run those rims during winter. i got my stock rims still( i painted them black but kept the center chrome) and i was wondering what the best tire would be for snow/ice? im looking for the cheapest most aggressive tread i can find. Still in high school an cant afford much.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:58 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

any studable winter will do great in snow and ice, but you might be able to get away with an A/T tire. check out tirerack.com for tires and theyll also have reviews of each tire.