TrailBlazer GMT360/GMT370 (2002-2009) Tech Have a 2002-2009 Trailblazer, Envoy, Bravada or Rainier? Post your general tech questions here.

Stabilitrak

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 10:32 PM
lizza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stabilitrak

Howdy. I'm looking forinfo about stabilitrak. On a couple of different occasions the stabilitrack indicator light and stabilitrak service lightscome on. There doesn't seem to be a performance issue when driving while the indicator lights are on. Anyone have a suggestion as to why the lights are coming on and how to fix it?The lights stay on the entire trip. The are off usually when I start the car back up. However there have been a few instances when the lights were on for a couple a days before resetting. I had the same problem about a year ago.I took it to the dealer while the lights were on, but after restarting the vehicle they went off. []

Liz

Old 01-23-2009, 06:57 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stabilitrak

What are you driving lizza?