Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Classifieds Posting Criteria

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Beginning Member
ZR2Blaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Classifieds Posting Criteria

Haven't been on the forum for at least a year and my post count reset to zero. I came back here to sell my Synergy winch mount in the classifieds. Will I just need 10 new posts before I can list it? Or do I also have to wait ten days as well?

Thanks

Old 06-17-2011, 05:53 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

You originally joined 3-15-08 and were imported over on 3-3-09 when we switched to the new data system. It appears that wiped out any old posts you may have had, but you haven't made any in the following 2.25 years. We have no way of knowing what your post count was prior to that date, so unfortunately you will have to meet the requirements of a new member as to post count. Remember, please do not 'post-*****' to increase it just to sell an item as that is a rule violation.

Old 06-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Beginning Member
ZR2Blaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rriddle3
You originally joined 3-15-08 and were imported over on 3-3-09 when we switched to the new data system. It appears that wiped out any old posts you may have had, but you haven't made any in the following 2.25 years. We have no way of knowing what your post count was prior to that date, so unfortunately you will have to meet the requirements of a new member as to post count. Remember, please do not 'post-*****' to increase it just to sell an item as that is a rule violation.
Not a big deal. I'll just throw it up on ebay. Thanks for the quick answer.