Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Notifications

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Starting Member
9Blazer6 is on a distinguished road
Default Notifications

What about maybe having a notification sent to you after somebody mentions you in a post. It's a little bit of a PITA to go through your statistics and try to find your latest posts and scroll through. I don't know how you incorporate something like that but i think it would be a great idea!

Other than that, Great site

Old 06-20-2011, 09:48 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

If you're talking about threads that you post in, you could always add that thread to your subscriptions and choose how you want to be notified (immediately, weekly, etc.). As far as when anyone mentions your screen name in a post, that's a bit much. This isn't facebook, my friend.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Starting Member
9Blazer6 is on a distinguished road

I've never done that before. I'll have to give it a try.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:51 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

i use my recent topics . and it works out great !