Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Display Picture

Old 02-27-2009, 05:37 PM
RWRIGHT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Display Picture

does anyone know why when i post something on my post it wont show my display piture it will only show much pic on my profile...ive noticed all new memebers like myself dont have one do i have to wait until im a member for so long???

Old 02-27-2009, 06:42 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Display Picture

If you are referring to a picture that you include in a post not showing, just the infamous red x, that is due to the damage done from a hack attack several months ago. If you are speaking about a picture under your user name, that would be an avatar that you need to add in your 'user profile'.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:56 PM
RWRIGHT is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks but honestly i found it out myself right before you posted it thanks anyways...btw since this system got hacked will they ever getit fixed???

Old 02-27-2009, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Instead of fixing what's wrong with the forum, the plan was to update it to vBulletin which is different (better IMO) software and layout. Hopefully, that update will happen soon.