Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

How do i...?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Beginning Member
Alablazer is on a distinguished road
Default How do i...?

How do i make a premium user account?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Chevy33 is on a distinguished road

What do you mean by premium? From my understanding your status changes with the number of posts. I may be wrong.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Beginning Member
Alablazer is on a distinguished road

whenever you go to "Create an Account" at the top it says you can be a, i think regular user or premium user and there both free but premium's have more specs. i just wanna have a signature and it wont let me on regular user.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

That's weird. I'm fairly sure I didn't do anything unusual and I've had a sig since my 5th post around here.
No fancy embedded code or pics, but I've never tried that.

ETA-
From the bottom of "Edit Signature" page:

Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

Last edited by wyzardd; 02-26-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:40 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Members cannot change their status, only the system or senior staff can do that. It appears something went wrong with the email confirmation when you joined. I have updated your status, so double-check the email address you have on record and try again to create your signature.