Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Just a thought..

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just a thought..

esp for new members joining, and theres been alot lately. hello to all. In your profile info put what state ya live in, ya don`t have to put your exact address, if someone was to live near me, and needed help and i thought i could physically help out with a repair i would.. the oddest thing i`m seeing is alot of out state people having problems with their blazers, don`t know if its the air or what lol.. I wind up seeing alot of BUMP posts if no one answers within 5 seconds of posting, give us all a chance to sign in and check the board to see if anything can be answered by someone. i know i`ll prob get pfft yeah whatever out of this but hey, it just makes things a bit easier i think..have a gr8 night.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:32 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 2002XTREME
esp for new members joining, and theres been alot lately. hello to all. In your profile info put what state ya live in, ya don`t have to put your exact address, if someone was to live near me, and needed help and i thought i could physically help out with a repair i would.. the oddest thing i`m seeing is alot of out state people having problems with their blazers, don`t know if its the air or what lol.. I wind up seeing alot of BUMP posts if no one answers within 5 seconds of posting, give us all a chance to sign in and check the board to see if anything can be answered by someone. i know i`ll prob get pfft yeah whatever out of this but hey, it just makes things a bit easier i think..have a gr8 night.
pfft yeah whatever!

Good post though. Location info can be helpful (esp for posts in the classified section) but even more important, is vehicle information. It can save a lot of time if the vehicle info is listed in your signature or profile or wherever. Often times, people will have to go through older posts to try and find a mention of year or model

Old 06-04-2011, 02:41 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
pfft yeah whatever!

Good post though. Location info can be helpful (esp for posts in the classified section) but even more important, is vehicle information. It can save a lot of time if the vehicle info is listed in your signature or profile or wherever. Often times, people will have to go through older posts to try and find a mention of year or model
pfft yeah whatever! & yes year model etc is crucial for help BUT your location can also hook you up with other blazer affecionado's around you. I see far too many stock blazers being driven as grocery go getters/soccer moms lol. Also the search feature is so under used.

just my 2 cents worth & I expect change!

Old 06-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Oystein is on a distinguished road

Feel obligated to point out that not everybody lives in a "state" Otherwise, yeah.