Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

New member has question for administrator

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Beginning Member
David Reeves is on a distinguished road
Default New member has question for administrator

I have tried to access the classifieds to place an add. I have met the time limit and posts. I understand that this is not a right but a privilege I have something to sell that I am positive someone would very much like to have. Anyone who has a 1969 thru 1975 Blazer that they want to look special is interested in this. It is a fiberglas top that turns a blazer into a pickup. I have pictures and this top is in excellent condition. I would appreciate someone checking on why I am restricted on putting up a classified add.
Thanks and Merry Christmas
David Reeves

Old 12-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved from the Please DO NOT PM for TECH Help thread*

To reiterate what I sent to you via PM:
Rather than post in a completely unrelated thread, you could have created a new thread in the Forum Help & Suggestions Center. I'll move it there for you, but you REALLY should pay attention to where you are putting your posts...

You have just barely met the requirements. You joined on 12/01/2009 19:00 and it is now 12/16/2009 19:53. Once your account is triggered into the promotion queue, it will be automatically promoted the next time the server performs that task. It could be within an hour or it could be 12 hours. Patience is a virtue.