Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

new thread section

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:25 PM
mrkevinmjr is on a distinguished road
Default new thread section

how about a DIY section just for video posting on repairs and upgrades...

ONLY VIDEOS ..
and of course the replies...

Old 03-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If there is a significant influx of video how-to submittals produced by members of this site, then the staff can review the need for such a section at that time.

Considering that the current how-to submission & discussion area sees very few new submissions as it is, it will be a VERY long time before there is a need for a completely separate section on what is arguably a much more restricted subset of members with the time, capabilities, & know-how to produce such videos.