Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

posting

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 04:10 PM
subblazer24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default posting

why can i not post any questions or comments

Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

you posted this one....

welcome to the forum

Old 12-12-2009, 07:11 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea, how many posts you wanna do? LOL j/k

Old 12-12-2009, 09:04 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
you posted this one....

welcome to the forum
Welcome! from way down under

Old 12-12-2009, 11:36 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, looks like you figured out the posting method you just need to pick out the correct forum section. I moved this one for you.

MOVED TO 'FORUM HELP AND SUGGESTION CENTER'*

Old 12-15-2009, 08:26 PM
subblazer24 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you everyone this is one of the better forums i have been a part of. i am still having a problem posting a thread, i want to ask for some help in the DIY section and it wont let me. at one time i was able to but now i can't. sorry for being such a pain. any help would be nice

thank you .......dave

Old 12-15-2009, 08:33 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

make sure that when you go to the home page and try to open new windows or tabs, that you ares till logged in on those new windows/tabs. It is odd, and it happens to me sometimes.

If i open BF, go to new posts, and open say 5-7 new windows, one of those will load without me being logged.... just refresh and it will reload as you logged in. if you try to post on one of these windows, it tells you to lregister to play blah blah blah.

as, if you are on a dinosaur machine, sometimes it willt ime out when you try to post (or if you have like 12-20 pages open) and instead of posting, you just freeze up for a while.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:14 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by subblazer24
thank you everyone this is one of the better forums i have been a part of. i am still having a problem posting a thread, i want to ask for some help in the DIY section and it wont let me. at one time i was able to but now i can't. sorry for being such a pain. any help would be nice

thank you .......dave
You cannot post in the Tech Article (DIY) section. You could post in the Article Submission/Discussion subsection though. Tech questions belong in the Mechanical & Maintenance section under the proper subsection.