Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Top ad.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about
Default Top ad.

Hey I was wondering if the BF staff could look into a problem I keep having. Any time this ad comes up on the top it sits on the side, instead of above where it should be. I don't know if it's just me, or a glitch.

Here is a screen grab.

I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

How often does this occur? I cannot reproduce the problem right now due to work filters that are already put in place, but I will try when I get home. Heck, I had to view this thread on my phone just to see your picture.

I have placed a ticket to IB on the issue so maybe they can look into the code and see what controls the top ad.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:00 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

About once every 10 to 15 pages. It's always the same ad that does it too.

I guess I could block the ads, but not everyone can do that. (If in fact, everyone has this problem.)

Old 01-19-2012, 02:50 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing useful to add, but seeing your screengrab makes me want to listen to that song right now.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:00 PM
BF Veteran

It is a good song.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The more of you that use adblocker, the lower the revenue for covering site costs. They aren't that obtrusive when they work correctly so please whitelist this site if you'd like to keep it around.

*Off topic discussions removed*