General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

'91 full size, whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Starting Member
91chevywt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default '91 full size, whats it worth?

The truck currently has about 50k miles. I would consider it to be in like new condition. There is nothing wrong with it. It runs and drives great. Heres what its got
5.7 TBI 350
700r4 Automatic trans
Trailer package, but its never towed anything
Four wheel drive
31" Michelin tires with a lot of life left in them
Original window sticker
Original black paint
For some reason the manufacturer says you need to run premium gas, so thats what it gets.

The truck is basically loaded with factory options. It has
Premium cloth seats
Premium wheels
Towing Package
Underhood "drop light" lamp
tilt column
cruise control
cassette player in good working order
GM color matching floor mats
Rear sliding windows
Also, the top has never been removed

Old 04-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Don't know what it'd be worth but it's a beautiful truck! If it helps any we paid 2000 for our 91 with 143K a 4 inch lift and 35" tires.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:50 AM
TwoBryans is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Be Very Careful Dealing With These Folks!

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! WHAT A COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY DEALING WITH THESE FOLKS WAS!

I have been dealing with this guy since my initial contact on April 8th only to have them change the agreement several times and then cut everything off last minute and even have me get tickets(based on his schedule that he provided) to get there and make me change the ticket last minute and cost me even more time and money only to cancel the deal at the very last minute.

I will tell you that this KID is advertising this truck for his MOMMY and whatever deal you make with him by phone or email will not be acceptable and his MOMMY(that owns the truck) will not honor it even thought he is the one advertising and representing the truck and making all the communications with interested parties. Unfortunately the MOMMY overrules anything the KID says or agrees to on her behalf even thought he is the one advertising and communicating with potential buyers.

Please understand that if you are not dealing directly with the woman that owns the truck, your entire deal is subject to change and unfortunately, nothing that the son says means anything.

I genuinely felt sorry for them because the truck was the fathers truck and he passed. They probably would not be seling the truck otherwise.

Irregardless of that they have wasted tons of my time and made me jump through all sorts of hoops then changed the deal and I jumped through even more and had one ticket purchased based on what he told me then had to change it again last minute and pay more for the last minute ticket only for them to cancel the deal minutes before I was scheduled to leave.

I have every email contact throughout my dealings with them and will be happy to discuss everything that has transpired over the last month with any interested parties as well as send you the emails back and forth so you can see that these people are totally CRAZY ! I was to be leaving in just a few minutes to pick the truck up and now I am writing this so no one else will waste any of their time and money like I did dealing with them.

Please feel free to call me at (804) four 2 six three 6 hundred to discuss my experience.

MY OPINION, BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THESE PEOPLE IS NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME BECAUSE THEY KEEP CHANGING THE DEAL AND DO NOT CARE ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT WASTING YOUR TIME OR MONEY BECAUSE THEY SURE DID WASTE A LOT OF MINE!

It is all a real shame because the truck would have had a very good home and would have been taken care of appreciated.