General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Cargo cover/Jack storage cover

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 09:02 PM
frankjc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cargo cover/Jack storage cover

My jack storage cover on the LR inner 1/4 panel on my 99 blazer broke[:@]. The piece with the hole for the top release broke right off. Is this a common problem for these cars?
I made a bracket to replace the piece that broke off out of a piece of aluminum today, and it works better than new.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Cargo cover/Jack storage cover

any chance you can take a few pics of that? it would be great for the How To section we're working on. Also maybe a small tutorial about how it was done?

I don't know if its a common problem but I do know that if it gets asked again, I would LOVE to be able to show people something.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cargo cover/Jack storage cover

I don't think it is all that common of a problem, but yeah, type something up and submit it once we get the How-To section up and running. We'll need some pics of what happened and what was done to repair the damage.