1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

EGR Cleaning W/Pics 94 Vortec CPI

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 03:13 PM
swearingsailor6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EGR Cleaning W/Pics 94 Vortec CPI

for some reason it keeps popping up with an error, so I am going to post them on photobucket under the search swearingsailor6

Old 12-19-2006, 03:20 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: EGR Cleaning W/Pics 94 Vortec CPI

I'm having the same problem with my pics

Old 12-19-2006, 03:49 PM
MNHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone is. Its a server side error and only the admin or host can fix it.

Old 12-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

So... How are you attempting to post pictures? By uploading them? or by linking to them?

Uploading photos is currently getting over used. For a quick shot of a wiring diagram or other small picture, it is fine, but for a How-To, you really should have your pictures hosted elsewhere.

I don't use these new icons to post images or urls for that matter. I only use the image and url tags...

So:
That is what I do... See if that works.

Old 12-19-2006, 06:00 PM
swearingsailor6 is an unknown quantity at this point

All pics are posted on www.photobucket.com and do a search for swearingsailor6 and they are the first few pictures. The rest are of my trailblazer, my brothers 1/2 ton chevy and his pontiac Grand Prix. Enjoy and i hope this has helped a little bit!! I am still going to pull off the IAC and clean that as well, because i totally forgot in my hurry to get the vehicle on the road to go and have dinner with a friend of mine and her sister....we got kicked out of TGI Fridays because her sister didn't have her ID, so I ordered a drink for her and the manager just happend to be walking by while she poured the shot into her tea.... Great fun!! Enjoy the pics.
See you on the Road
Ryan

Old 12-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to write up a how-to on it, I would either suggest you post links to each picture only or resize all of the pictures you would like to use to 640x480 for posting in the How-To with the *image* tag.

Looks like you have all of the pictures for a good how-to, just need to get the writeup done and do a little editting of the photos.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:41 AM
MNHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

So... How are you attempting to post pictures? By uploading them? or by linking to them?

Uploading photos is currently getting over used. For a quick shot of a wiring diagram or other small picture, it is fine, but for a How-To, you really should have your pictures hosted elsewhere.

I don't use these new icons to post images or urls for that matter. I only use the image and url tags...

So:
That is what I do... See if that works.
This is how the Images should be done, but some host dont allow you to link to them.

Best to make a public folder in photos.yahoo.com and then link. That is normally the best way. And Images on this server are eating up space (understand this due to I use to do some hosting and Images can load up space FAST)
Seems that the image placement tool here just gives the web link in post over posting the image. Maybe recode that to place image over make it a web link? (just a thought)