2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Dealership screwed up my electrical!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 06:41 PM
angrygirlfriend83 is on a distinguished road
Angry Dealership screwed up my electrical!

My boyfriends truck was repos for some bullcrap reasons I won't get into right now. When he went to pick it up...after paying off his loan in full and an outrageous repo fee...none of his gauges were working and it was accelerating very sluggishly. Tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, and now the service engine light is on. He takes impeccable care of his Blazer and just dropped a lot of money into fixing other mechanical issues. What could have caused all these gauges to not work? Also it smells like something is burning under the hood. We are going to have it checked for codes but does anyone know if the "technicians" at the dealership could've removed something to disable those features but not the engine? Oh yeah and the lights for the P R N D don't work either. HELP PLEASE!

Old 05-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Lets start by you giving us some information about your vehicle.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:52 PM

that link is not working. when i clicked on it, it took me to ford's page....

Old 05-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What link are you talking about??

Old 05-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

LMAO, when you type the word "Vehicle" the stupid bing website brings you to fords page. Damn ads. Angrygirlfriend83, please reply to this thread with your vehicle year make model and engine size or as much as you know. But its souding like a fuse issue to me.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:34 PM

It's a 2000 Blazer LS 4x4. They checked the fuses and found nothing wrong with them. I was also thinking that perhaps they took off the dash and disconnected some wiring, but I'll have to check that tomorrow in the daylight. It's just so aggravating that they would tow my car in working condition then turn around and say "how do we know those werent' working before" OMG like we'd be driving around with no gas gauge or speedometer!