General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Dealership troubles!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Zasder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dealership troubles!

So about 2 weeks ago my blazer wouldn't start. It would crank but not start. Had it towed to the dealer, and it started for them on the spot,
so they replaced the igintion switch. About 5 days later same problem occurs, no start! Have it towed back to the dealer and they say its the fuel pump this time.

i have a warrenty, and the first time I payed the detucable, but now a week later same problem, they are making me pay it again!!

I refused to pay it becuase its the same problem and they misdiagnosed it the first time. now I am forced to pay it to get my truck back, but I am going to take them to court. Do you think I have a case?

Also, I had the fuel sending unit replaced a couple months back, I read on ondemand5direct that if the sending unit is replaced the fuel pump must also be replaced! Would them useing the old fuel pump be the cause?

Old 01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dealership troubles!

The fuel level sending unit can be replaced separately.

I do think you have a case for the deductible as the original condition was not repaired.