2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Newbie with a few questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Boris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie with a few questions

Hi all!

Been having a look at this site for a while and glad to find somewhere to actually find some answers. I have had my 2000 Blazer LT auto for just over a year and its great!

Couple of questions though and wonder if anyone can help?

I live in UK, south yorkshire and it seems very few people even know what a Blazer is let alone know anything about them which does not help when you need parts, etc!

So anyone know where parts can be source in the UK, whether its engine parts, bodywork parts or just general fancy bits?

Also, my service 4wd light keeps coming on and although had it serviced last week, still seems to appear, so does anyone know where I can take it to find out why its coming on?

Appreciate anyones help please

Boris

Old 10-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Newbie with a few questions

Welcome! I'm sure you should be able to find a parts retailer on the internet that can ship parts to your location. If not, maybe you can work something out with members in the states to send parts your way.

On your service 4wd problem, I'm assuming you have the Auto4wd option. If that is the case, then a Tech2 or equivalent scan tool is required to read the codes stored in the TCCM. If you do not have the auto4wd option, then check out the OBD2 Non-Automatic Transfer Case Diagnostics thread in the DIY section.