Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Couple Shots of the HIDs

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Starting Member
NoPh33rRaCiNg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Couple Shots of the HIDs

yup, the seller is mydepots. the only downside is that he is not a seller from the US. they come from china, so it does take about a week. communicates great though, ships out next day. then i just picked up a relay harness for 25 bucks shipped off there.

http://stores.ebay.com/mydepots

Old 05-28-2008, 12:45 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

look good mang

Old 05-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Big Frost is an unknown quantity at this point

I looked at that seller, good stuff. whats the bulb size that you got?

But im i correct at assuming that if i buy a kit, i will need a new headlight houseing? if so, is there a specific type im looking for?

Old 05-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Starting Member

the bulb size is 9006. i have my 9007s (the daytime running ones) disconnected. and no you dont need a new headlight housing, i had these clear ones before i got the hids.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:12 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Should probably aim them farther down so your glare (and there is ALWAYS glare when putting HID in a halogen reflector housing) is less blinding...

And you're gonna hurt your eyes if you do a lot of night driving.

Good show color, though.

Old 06-27-2008, 11:43 AM
blazinwheels is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking about getting an HID conversion kit for my truck but I am new to this modifying stuff and I wasn't sure of a good brand. I have been looking on eBay for a few weeks and I think I found some I like but I wanted to get someone's opinion on them that does this stuff.

Has anyone ever heard of a company called MOZO. They are selling kits on eBay and the one I want is just $79.00 but they look really nice. You know how most people buy from the maker and then sell it themselves on eBay? These ppl are the manufacturers so I thought it would be safe to get it from them. Plus there is a two year warranty, which is comforting.

Anyway, if anyone has any feedback or knowledge on this I would love the help. Do you think this is a good buy? I care a lot about my Blazer and I don't want to put crap in it.

THANKS!!!

Old 06-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What the heck man? 4 copy/paste posts into other threads... I mean come on already. Calm the heck down and wait for a response!

Old 06-27-2008, 03:22 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

ORIGINAL: blazinwheels

I was thinking about getting an HID conversion kit for my truck but I am new to this modifying stuff and I wasn't sure of a good brand. I have been looking on eBay for a few weeks and I think I found some I like but I wanted to get someone's opinion on them that does this stuff.

Has anyone ever heard of a company called MOZO. They are selling kits on eBay and the one I want is just $79.00 but they look really nice. You know how most people buy from the maker and then sell it themselves on eBay? These ppl are the manufacturers so I thought it would be safe to get it from them. Plus there is a two year warranty, which is comforting.

Anyway, if anyone has any feedback or knowledge on this I would love the help. Do you think this is a good buy? I care a lot about my Blazer and I don't want to put crap in it.

THANKS!!!
Ebay warranties are a joke... In 6 months to a year, the company will disappear and come back as something else.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Starting Member

everybody has been buying from the seller mydepots, hes still around thats why i gave em a shot lol

Old 06-28-2008, 03:05 PM
BF Veteran

Hopefully the things work out for ya... Most of the cheaper ebay stuff doesn't always last, though... The ballasts usually crap out.