Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Forgot to post these pics...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 12:23 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default Forgot to post these pics...

I Upgraded my system a while back to two Kicker CVR 12's in a vented enclosure....... When I get my camera charged back up I will post a video, on only 500 watts, these subs move my roof enough to flip coins, and knock my off road lights offline. They also made my rearview mirror fall off and the reaview mirror fall off inmy father-in-laws toyota pickup that was sitting beside my blazer...... i did not think 12's would do this, especially on 500 watts.... oh well...im debating a bigger amp...lol

I have no clue what the port is tuned to, I just know the box was built for these subs by the kicker dealer who has been in business almost as long as kicker has...lol he actually just bought a SS Trailblazer..... im gonna try to get him to join the forum....

Old 08-28-2007, 10:27 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Forgot to post these pics...

Cool, nice setup. I would like to get some Kicker subs, but I think I am just going to install the Kenwood Typhoons I have right now at least.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

good stuff bro. glad you like them!

Old 08-29-2007, 04:44 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh new cvr's, GREAT subs

Old 08-29-2007, 07:29 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

you will be surprise what kicker can do on such little watts. friend of mine had 2-12' comp vr's on a 200watt amp and they were the loudest i have heard with little power, i thought of running them too but changed my mind, i di have a solo baric 10 in my s-10 and it was also surprising