Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

help me decide

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 08:02 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: help me decide

That sounds like an awesome deal, but my guess is that either they are demo models or there is something a little to wrong with them, cause there is no way he would mark them down that much unless he is like your best buddy. I would ask him what is up with them, were they demos? refurbs? etc. Otherwise yeah that is a good deal, also make sure you get a warranty for atleast a year with them.

-Lenny

Old 07-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

well, i just found your subs brand new for 80 bucks a piece. with free shipping from here .

and the box, I could make you a box and ship it to you carpeted for 199. probably less!!!

Old 07-30-2007, 08:36 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

lenny, your guess is wrong...lolthey are brand newsubs, he bought out a warehouse of kicker stuff from a dealer going out of business.. and yea I know the guy pretty well.... and hillbilly, 2 x $80 + $199 = $359..thats more than i'm paying him...thanks for the offer on the box tho... I also found the subs for $75 each from www.sonicelectronix.com. buthes installing for me for free.... anyways it is all brand new.... not the display model...... not refurbs, nothing wrong with em.... hes basically cutting me a deal on the custom box..... they come with kicker' warranty because they are new... so I think im gonna go pick em up tomorrow...

Old 07-31-2007, 02:23 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

pioneer

Old 07-31-2007, 09:39 AM
eshballa5 is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet. put upsome pics when it's all said and done. what are you going to use for an amp?