Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

LED Light Change over- IN and OUT

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 11:59 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Tis' the season. Usually SBL ships pretty quickly.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Twip will become famous soon enough

so i just thought of this...sb leds delayed my package and everything. i already called them and yelled at them for it to no avail. but i guess what i figured out this morning and is really cooking my goose is that if i would have paid for standard shipping and saved myself the 10 extra green backs, my package would still get here on monday, and it would at least be in California right now. but its in Iowa.... i guess that just goes to show, when you want something by a certain day, order it earlier! it still says that i should get it on monday so as long as i dont get it too late (on the day before christmas) i will at the very least get pictures of the before and depending on work, i will have them installed and pics up by friday.
just need to wait around now.......

Old 12-23-2012, 03:25 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

You do realize that it is almost christmas, correct? THE most busy shipping time of the year, is around this time, so expecting a package on time is like people expecting the world was going to end on the 21st.
be patient, and nicely ask them if they can refund you some money for shipping.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

alright i finally got my lights and got almost all of them installed. i still have to do the door controls, gauge lights and the HVAC. i didnt get the right ones for the actual dome lights. the ones that i got where way too short. i guess ill have to get other ones. anyway. i will have pictures up tomorrow or the next day.

my other problem is this:

i am having trouble finding a flasher that will work. i was driving around all day today. no luck. i figured that i would get the lights in anyway and they work just fine. no hyper flash, no slow flash. they work just like the regular bulbs did. but, if i turn on the parking lights, and or the headlights, its dead in the water. they wont do anything at all. no flash what-so-ever. i did get it to flash once, but then it wouldnt do it again. any ideas?????

Old 01-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Starting Member
blown262 is on a distinguished road

Any luck with the LEDs? If not, try just a regular aftermarket HD flasher from the auto parts store. It worked for me when I replaced my front bulbs with diodes. If that doesn't work, try a load equalizer. Autozone has them for less than $15 and they also work wonders. Easy to install as they come with quick connects already installed. Part # 625LE. They do get hot (potentially very very hot) so make sure all wires are tied away from the ceramic.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:42 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Check napa, that is where I found the flasher for my first gen, So finding one for the second gen would be cake.