Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Putting corner strobes in my blazer

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:55 AM
lafd55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Putting corner strobes in my blazer

does anyone have corner strobes in front and back of their blazer? if so can u tell me how u wired them from the taillights and what is the best way to wire(i.e. underbody, interior panels, etc.)

Old 03-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Zygoat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Putting corner strobes in my blazer

i have never done it but if you run them inside the vehicle they are better protected, it is usualy harder tho. you can always put them in a wiring harness under the car. if it were me i would run them inside the car, thats what they did from the factory.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:04 PM
lafd55 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would but very little room, but im already set at running the wires through chassis. still need help with power supply(where to put it, if i need anymore wires), i have a wiring diagram but would need further instruction(not so good with wires). i am 18 and will bring it into shop teacher at school, but still need info on installing from you guys.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Zygoat is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know if you can upload the wiring diagram or not but thats the only way i could help you on how to hook it up. if the powersupply is in its own protective case i would recomend mounting it in the engine bay some where close to the battery if possible, basicly anywhere it will fit and be away from anything hot or that moves.