Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

stereo usb question?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 10:41 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: stereo usb question?

This is the one that I have, and no it is not compatible. Crap! I give up!

*Or maybe in the spring time, I will get a newer deck and sell my current one to the pawn shop or one here. Someone might want it.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:14 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

There's no firmware updates to the thing on the pioneer site?

At any rate... you can bank the money you were gonna spend on the cable and put it towards a new deck, lol

Old 10-25-2007, 06:39 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I sent an email to pioneer and they sent me back saying that they can better awnser my question if I call the costumer serrvice line. I am going to call and see what they say. I just asked in the emial if the CD-UB100 can be modified or if the deh-p3600 can be modified in any way so that it is compatible or if they have something that is compatible with my deck that does the same thing as the CD-UB100. I hope they can help, because I am not going to buy a new deck just so I can have this. I will just buy a cig lighter modulator if I have to.