Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

System and Rattles

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 03:13 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: System and Rattles

lol just turn up ur stereo so you cant hear them anymore.....hahaha thats what i do

Old 02-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Canadian88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I need to fix a couple rattleswith the amp and sub going in very soon.

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

*sarcasm*
I plan on using Great Stuff spray foam to quell all of my rattles
*/sarcasm*
Hmm......

There is some stuff called damplifier and it works just as well as dynamat for cheaper, plus the customer service is great.

How did you fix the seatbelt?

Old 02-02-2007, 04:06 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, kyle must have a sleeper system, haha

Old 02-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nope... My rattles come from the washboard dirt roads I drive over too often! LOL

I couldn't believe it when I read a thread on another forum I used to be apart of. Someone jokingly said to use great stuff foam in the doors to stop the rattles. Well... I guess that a new member didn't get the joke and phyisically filled the doors with the stuff. He then wondered why his window wouldn't roll down! LMAO! True story!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Starting Member
Loud_01_Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

i only have 2 places that rattle the back hatch is ridiculous with rattling. there other is in the summer when the windows are down or when i'm outside of my truck, you can hear the roof rattling like crazy sometimes it's so loud i can here it while i'm in the truck at full tilt. Don't get me wrong my stereo is decently loud, the rattling is just a little louder lol

Old 02-02-2007, 09:22 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Nope... My rattles come from the washboard dirt roads I drive over too often! LOL

I couldn't believe it when I read a thread on another forum I used to be apart of. Someone jokingly said to use great stuff foam in the doors to stop the rattles. Well... I guess that a new member didn't get the joke and phyisically filled the doors with the stuff. He then wondered why his window wouldn't roll down! LMAO! True story!!!
lol, priceless

Old 02-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but one thing was for sure... He got rid of his rattles.