Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Trash, scum, losers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 09:23 PM
atwistd1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Trash, scum, losers!

sorry about the language... i'd like to see what you would be posting if that beautiful chevelle got boosted or damaged, but up in Waterloo that kinda stuff would never happen, just Bucky Phillips shootin cops all over central and western NY! anyways consifder it G rated from here out!

Old 10-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Eh. The Chevelle isn't as beautiful as it was in that picture (which is over 15 years old already). But no doubt. Atleast you can be thankful that you still have your vehicle. If, big IF, someone were to steal something from my Chevelle it would probably be the whole car, not just some stereo equipment.

In the end, possessions can be replaced. Would I be pissed. Sure. But I also would have double the cars value in insurance. Plenty enough to build another. A car is a car. To me, its the work put into making it something that is important.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:57 AM
atwistd1 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Eh. The Chevelle isn't as beautiful as it was in that picture (which is over 15 years old already). But no doubt. Atleast you can be thankful that you still have your vehicle. If, big IF, someone were to steal something from my Chevelle it would probably be the whole car, not just some stereo equipment.

In the end, possessions can be replaced. Would I be pissed. Sure. But I also would have double the cars value in insurance. Plenty enough to build another. A car is a car. To me, its the work put into making it something that is important.
True!!! point well taken!!! at least no one got hurt or killed or anything like that!!!