Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

00 blazer 4 dr

Old 08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Lanqe is on a distinguished road

Here is my blue 2000 blazer. It has 150000 miles on it and i LOVE it!

To Do List:
-2" BL
-31" tires
-new wheels
-maybe black paint and black the rest out?

This is my DD and i use it to go camping maybe every other week and i live in Utah so i get alot of snow threw the winter. I just want a lift so i have good clearance for 31 inch tires and i am wonder what is the best way to go about that. I really know nothing about lifts so any and all details would be appreciated. Thanks

2" shackle and t bar? and how would i go about doing that?

Last edited by swartlkk; 08-17-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit function to add additional information in your post if another member has yet to respond.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Starting Member
jaked up is on a distinguished road

for the rear of your lift you can use longer shackles or add a-leafs i like *** a-leafs better and that is what is on my 98 as for the frount you can buy a 470$ kit from rough country or you can just crank your t-bars. cranking your t-bars will cause your cv axels wheel bearings and ball joints to all wear out faster the kit from rough country gives you longer a-arms that will fix the extreme angel of the cv shafts it all depends on how much you can spend the t-bar crank would be cheepist but will cost more money over time in ball joints, cv-axels and wheel bearings.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:38 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

the t-bar crank will be fine if you dont go past 1.5"
that seems to be the limit before you start stressing things.

Search this Thread