Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 09:02 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough
Default I traded all of my scrap metal for a set of used 35s

I pulled off a sweet deal tonight at the MR.Mudd pit I traded all the scrap front end parts for a set of 35s super swamper thornbirds . I am so happy if they do alright I'm going to buy a bramd new set . The tread is worn a little but I don't want to buy a new set of tires just to find out there not what I want , I was going to sell my bike and buy brand new tires but I think I'll wait , I probably will sell my bike but I'll just save the money for now . O yea and the mud pit looks real narly , I can't wait to tear it up .

Old 03-30-2012, 09:04 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nice man i hope you saved the front abs sensors =P

Old 03-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Default I traded all of my scrap metal for a set of used 35s

I pulled off a sweet deal tonight at the MR.Mudd pit I traded all the scrap front end parts for a set of 35s super swamper thornbirds . I am so happy if they do alright I'm going to buy a bramd new set . The tread is worn a little but I don't want to buy a new set of tires just to find out there not what I want , I was going to sell my bike and buy brand new tires but I think I'll wait , I probably will sell my bike but I'll just save the money for now . O yea and the mud pit looks real narly , I can't wait to tear it up . I don't drink alot anymore so when I do it don't take much , I just tried to jump up from the computer and say I was fine and flipped the chair over and lost my balance for a sec . Its 420 time for me , thats my thing now , it keeps me level , woo hoo .

Old 03-31-2012, 02:32 AM
Starting Member
r0k0 is on a distinguished road

that think is stupidly crazy ...! Damn you guys love very high lifted trucks... here that high would be illigal... Way Quebec ! haha

Old 03-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Starting Member
MikeRo is on a distinguished road

Looking Great

Old 03-31-2012, 07:06 PM
Default A few pictures of another build we are working on.

Today we worked on the 2 1/2 ton Rockwell's , We are probably going way over board , but she ain't coming apart . Heres the rear end with wheels we are making for another truck ( the ford excursion ) .

And this is the front we just installed new zipper boots .

These are the new axles going into the front end ,u-joint style instead of the *****.

Spare axles , ( ball and socket )

Close up of the new zipper boot.

And this is Dave's truck it has a brand new 383 stroker engine with aluminum heads , It sounds sick , and its loud .

I didn't work on my blazer today but I scored another cool item , its a bumper off a semi . We were all standing in the shop and one of my friends said , hey man why don't you take that bumper and make a grill for your blazer ? If I can pull it off it will be sick , I'm going to make a cardboard stencil , then try to cut it out .

Old 04-01-2012, 10:57 AM

I think I'm moving almost nowhere right now , I have only welded the rear spring hangers on the truck , my buddy who is a professional welder did the front hanger , And there is a noticeable difference in welds . Mine will probably hold but his will definitely hold . I have welded since I was a little kid and do OK , but I'm not as good as him , it pisses me off that I can't figure out what he's doing different . I have measured over and over , trying to get the pinion in there straight as possible . I know I'm over analyzing this but I don't want to get it all together and go to race it and have something break that I built , then everyone will know my secret ( I'm a idiot ) . I'm heading over to the shop now , hopefully I can get something done .

Old 04-01-2012, 12:09 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Only if i could lend ya mine =( ...... I wish i had money to come there....

Old 04-01-2012, 03:23 PM

I think my main problem is I'm to far away from my power source , I had to put my blazer in the back of the shop , because we have so many other projects going on right now . Trying to get the equipment ready for seeding the fields , installing a new injector pump on our tractor all kinds of stuff . But anyway I'm just going to use the flux core to weld / tack every thing then drive it over to the arc welder and really burn it in . All the guys just left my house , and they said Everything I'm doing so far looks great and they said my welds are fine , but like I said I kinda have my reputation on the line here , and I don't want to let myself down . And John even if you do come down here you can't bring your welder , you won't have enough room for all the parts I'm sending you home with .

Old 04-01-2012, 03:39 PM
BF Guru

not if i throw her on the trailer =D

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe