Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 12:52 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I just got home , I took the blazer out for a ride tonight , man I friggen love it I didn't want to come home . I don't have the shocks or the new springs in yet but it still drove down the road really good . So many people have been showing up here that its hard to get anything done , We had a live band playing around us while we were working on the truck tonight , I recorded a little bit but I don't want to upload it to youtube or I'd post it on here . Everybody at the party loved my truck , and the rear end is great I did a burn out and both rear tires lit right up and the blazer drove sideways down the road , and it did it real easy , I wasn't on the gas much . I'll get pictures tomorrow of the black marks , I love my blazer . And I was looking at Eddies truck and it has 3 shocks for the stabilizer , 2 on the hard bar with a bracket that hooks to the front end and one that is hooked up like you would expect it to be . I think I'm going to do that to , not that my springs will flex much but it will drive down the road so much better . Also my friend that I let borrow the skulls for his wheels got his in the mail today so he as able to give mine back , I bought 10 of them from ballistics fabrication .com . The information that Skotti gave me on the shackle angle is very correct , My blazer is more steering responsive than ever , but with no shocks it's a little sways a little on bumps , and the springs are not good once I get the new springs in there it should drive beautiful even with no shocks .

Old 04-14-2012, 02:09 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

when mine was in that stage my wife stole my keys cuz she knew id be out messing around instead of getting done...lol. drive all over the city looking for something else to flex out on..haha.

So what all do you have left to do? should be getting pretty close, by the sounds of it.

Old 04-14-2012, 02:11 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skotti
when mine was in that stage my wife stole my keys cuz she knew id be out messing around instead of getting done...lol. drive all over the city looking for something else to flex out on..haha.

So what all do you have left to do? should be getting pretty close, by the sounds of it.

flexing get addicting dont it ?

Old 04-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Default Stuff I still have to do .

I have to get u-joints for the front axles , and put the heavier leafs in the front . Also hook up the summit ignition box , and tach , and thats just about it . My friends who have built many awesome trucks was checking out my suspension and he couldn't believe how straight my pinion angles are , and my drive shafts are almost straight with little to no angle . Then its on to some body work , and I would like to get a roll cage put in the old girl . My sister just sent me a picture message from Garys u pull it of my new grill apparently my blazer not having one bothered her , its from a gmc but hey I cant be picky its got a darn ford engine in it . I am going to still make one out of the tractor trailer bumper to but I'm running out of time . Also as much as I hate to say it I don't think theres going to be to much mud around this year , it is so dry already , don't worry though I have a pond to play in , we have 9 ponds but most of them are stocked with fish . They are loaded with fish , in the bull head pond if you had two hooks on you would catch two fish with in seconds , we actually have to fish it out , there are some monster bull head in there though .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 04-14-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Default New 4 inch lift springs and Eddies truck .

I have some sweet pictures for you guys this evening , a couple of my friends helped me change out the front leaf springs , and man it as a pain in the butt lifting the front tires off the ground , it took 4 6 inch blocks of railroad tyes to lift the tires off the ground . I do have to move the rear spring hangers back about 1 to 2 inches , and that will lift it even more , but I'm in luck because my friend has 4 inch lift blocks for the rear ( the ones that are in the rear are 2.5 inch lift blocks . Anyway heres some pictures .
These are the skulls from ballistics fabrication.com .

Heres Eddies truck

And heres my blazer with the new grill GMC ( Genes Mean Chevy ) .

And some 44s

I'm going to post Eddies moms car in another post

Old 04-14-2012, 07:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Nice man Love the grillie haha

I like the meaning also

We also both have the same monitor ....

Old 04-14-2012, 07:40 PM

My blazer looks small next to the 44s , Anyway here is the car I have been talking about it took 5 years to build and there is no bondo in this old girl . This is Eddies moms car , when she drove his mud truck she floored it in the mudd pit and hit like 12 grand RPMs and twisted the drive shaft like a pretzel , and another time we were drunk and needed to go to the store to get more beer and she thought she should drive us . My buddies car is a old cop car with a lt1 , she pulled out of the driveway sideways , right to the floor and continued to let her eat until she had to brake at the end of the road . Then she yells out to the neighbors ( just cleaning out the boys carb ) and again we were sideways , this lady is the coolest women I know and I love her and her car .

Big block power

And this picture does no justice for this car but heres the interior , it person it is perfect , it can;t get no better than this .

I'm not sure of her age but my wife says 55 to 60 , and shes been fighting cancer for a few years now , but shes always doing something she just won't give up , I think thats the only reason shes still here . I just noticed after I posted this the lt1 cop car is in the back ground of the first picture .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 04-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:42 PM
BF Guru

what a beauty ... thats a nice car man I bet shes heavy on the gas all the time eh ? =D

Old 04-14-2012, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Nice man Love the grille haha

I like the meaning also

We also both have the same monitor ....
Well like a fool I asked my all friends opinions for a name for it , and My buddie Dave says gay mans Chevy , that SOB I had to think of something better , LOL .

Old 04-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Starting Member
r0k0 is on a distinguished road

Love your truck bud ! , looks very good !

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe