Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 09:20 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Yea me to , I think I should have been a dentist , 1000 dollars a tooth . In my town I would be a million air , I'm quite certain that drugs / Meth is the cause , its all over around here . And the worst thing is most of them are on welfare and probably have better insurance than me . I'm just glad I'm not with that crowd , I smoke and thats bad enough .

Old 06-03-2012, 07:38 PM

Today I spent the day looking at all kinds of 4x4s , this was research (thats what I had to tell the wife ), I even met some SAS blazers . Heres a video .
King of Trucks Syracuse NY - YouTube

Old 06-03-2012, 07:41 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

haha research .... you know you just reminded me that i forgot to research the dana 30 for you .....

Ill get to it now =D

Old 06-04-2012, 07:02 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

Look hunny, i need money to do that....ohh...and that ...definitly that over there too

Old 06-04-2012, 04:51 PM

Heck my wife don't have any money , well besides the money she takes from me . I'll tell yea if things don't change around here soon I just may be single again . I go to work come home , help the kids with homework and cook dinner then give the kids showers while she watches TV , its getting old .

Old 06-04-2012, 05:48 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

ill be your wife =D just kidding Come on gmail tonight I did some research for you.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:33 AM

Well its been awhile since I have been on here , I have spent the last two weeks working on the lake house . And I brought the family up for the weekend , it was great . Tomorrow is the first official mud race that my blazer will run in since the lift , I'm nervous and exited at the same time . The only thing I'm really worried about is the gear difference that the 205 t case has , the 208 was perfect , but the 205 makes the engine bog . As long as I can keep the rpms up I should be OK . I am looking into a 203 and 205 doubler if I can get this setup my truck should have all the power I need . How ever I am rebuilding a new engine , I going with a 383 Chevy and this engine will not be lacking power . Not that the 302 isn't a good engine , I did a really good job building it , considering its my first engine build by myself . Hopefully someone will get a video of the blazer going threw the pit .
Edit : Today I removed the flowmasters and put straight pipe in its place , all of my friends said my truck was to quite , not no more . And I adjusted my steering to center my wheel and I could turn more right than left , so it steers even both directions now . I also changed the oil in the engine and transfer case . And did some more welding in areas where I knew it was more likely to brake , and bolted on a toe hook that used to be on the front to the back so I can have the wire hooked to that in case I don't make it . Wish me and the blazer luck .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 06-16-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:34 PM

Woo Hoo I made it through the pit , just as I expected it was alittle bogged down at the end but this time I have video . I will post it as soon as they finish loading .

Old 06-17-2012, 05:35 PM
BF Guru

Nice Hows every thing gene.. Been working hard i hear .

Old 06-17-2012, 06:25 PM

Yea everything is great besides the gear ratio of the 205 t case . Heres my first run .
First run at broome tioga with the lift and v8 - YouTube
Heres the second run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2CD5...ature=youtu.be
And this is my sisters 53 chevy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoh_...ature=youtu.be
More videos are loading .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 06-17-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe