Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 11:39 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Yea man you and me to . We played in the mud tonight altogether we had 10 trucks and this time I have video of them , but it will be a while before they finish uploading .

Old 07-15-2012, 12:58 PM

Ok as expected the dana 30s will not hold up to the v8 power , now the front and the rear is in peices . My friend just found me a set of axles the front is a dana 44 and the rear is a dana 60 , hopefully they hold up till I get some rockwells . I wish that I would have just waited instead of jumping right on these dana 30s . But live and learn I guess .

Old 07-18-2012, 03:05 PM
skotti will become famous soon enough

wow thought those 30s would hold up

still going to make it to TGW?

Old 07-19-2012, 05:20 PM

I will make it but I'm not sure if my blazer will be there . The axles kinda held up well , its the spider gears that didn't do so well . I'm going to get new carriers and weld them up , for now at least , and I can still disengage the front end because right now I have the split axle . But it has the good axles in it so I'm going to give it one more shot , and I already have so much money into these axles .

Old 07-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Starting Member
pirytoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, can you please tell me how to make a post on here, I can't find where to go...I am very new to this page...I am trying to see if anyone knows where to find the ac compressor control relay switch on a 1990 Chevy Blazer/GMC Jimmy with a 4.3 liter...can you help me please...thank you in advance...

Old 07-24-2012, 05:26 PM

I ended up welding the rear end spider gears and I don't like it at all , I realized that it would make it hard to steer , but its really hard to steer . I also welded the front but I hit a new mud hole and the carrier broke into little pieces , I made it through though . And the big white Chevy also broke his front diff bracket , one of the aluminum tabs , so now hes talking about Rockwell's . I have yet to feel the full power of this engine , darn stuff keeps braking . But I have plans to fix that then Ill have a truck .

Old 07-28-2012, 09:06 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

Dont know how to pm thru the phone forum. U makin it to ohio for tgw?

Old 08-20-2012, 09:15 PM

I talked with a fellow mechanic / racer of ( about anything that has a engine ) and he says hes pretty sure that a Chevy transfer case will bolt up to my ford c6 transmission . If so that would be excellent , I have a 14 bolt rear and a Dana 44 front out of a Chevy that I know would hold up till I can do something better . The only bad thing is I will have to either bye new 16" tires or new 15" wheels , it's killing me decisions , decisions .

Old 08-20-2012, 09:17 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Hey gene Glad to see ya .. Hows every thing been man.

looks like your working on the ole blazer again eh ?

Old 08-20-2012, 11:23 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Wow man, you must be loaded to be putting this much $$ into your blazer. I wish I had a spare few thousand for my blazer. Oh well, glad to see the ever improving project moving on.

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe