Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
It's always nice to see celebrities that are cool like that.

agreed =D

Old 06-26-2012, 10:06 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I had to go on what I was told was impossible rescue mission , the blazer has been sitting in a swamp for over 2 weeks , and 2 jeeps and a dodge truck couldn't even get close and all 3 got buried . I trailered my blazer up there last night and drove down to where they all got stuck , its going down hill and and all of a sudden the blazer starts sinking I hit the gas kinda thinking o crap and mud started to fly , the rev limiter kicked in and I shifted to second and off we went . I made it all the way to him and see his truck , well what you could see of it , it was under mud you couldn't see any tires . The truck was lodged between a tree and a sink hole , I wasn't sure I could get him out but I sure as heck was going to try . We hooked a chain and I put her in first tightened the chain up and matted it , I was in about 3 to 6 inches of mud myself so mud was flying but we were moving , again it was bouncing the rev limiter so I hit second . I think second is my new favorite gear , the blazers chewed there way up out of that hole , then we noticed he had 3 flat tires . So we are down in this swamp about 400 yards and I have to drive back out and get the air compressor , all up hill and the other guys got stuck coming down . It was awesome , I had to run the blazer a little hard but it made it , and then I drove back down in again and got him all the way out . I love my blazer .

Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nice rescue man. I always wanted something to rescue like that !!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 03:43 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

That goes to show how awesome of a blaze you built. Sounds like a good test of it's capabilities.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Beginning Member
spatula6554 is on a distinguished road

Awesome rescue; sounds like the Blazer was the best Beast out there!

Old 06-27-2012, 09:26 AM

Yea I definitely have some bragging rights now , honestly I was just as amazed as everyone else that my blazer did it . I just wish I took my camera , I always have it on me but not this time and this was the worst mud my blazer has ever been in . My friends really made me feel good because they said you know how to drive that blazer thats why it made it , they said I could have drove one of the other 3 trucks that got stuck and made it , that made me feel good to .

Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 AM
BF Guru

Yep all depends on driver also. But the trucks built strong too SO that helps a lot!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 11:57 AM

I'm not saying I'm a good driver but I get where I need to go , maybe I'm just lucky . But as most of you guys know wheel placement is very important , but I have wheeled with others that just make me wonder what they were thinking . But I cant say much because if I had my blazer at trucks gone wild I would have been stuck theres no question about that . I wish the nitrous kit that I tried to buy would have came through , maybe next year . All this stuff just costs so much money and its kinda hard to justify why I'm doing it , for fun , for bragging rights , to run with the big boys . Once a project like this gets started you just start to notice other things that you should have done or not done and it just seems to go on and on but now I have every bit of confidence in my building skills , and will do just about anything that I can think of to make it even better . I have built some crazy things but this has been the most rewarding builds that I have ever done .

Old 07-04-2012, 12:31 AM

Not even my driving could have saved the blazer from this mud , I have her pretty stuck . I'll be sure to get pictures and maybe video all four tires are gone . This is the first time I had to leave my blazer behind and shes in some **** and me and all my buddies had to walk off the hill tonight .
Heres a couple pictures of my first time being stuck after the lift .
Name:  stuckintheswamp009.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  132.3 KB
Name:  stuckintheswamp008.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  140.1 KB
Name:  stuckintheswamp007.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  157.5 KB
Name:  stuckintheswamp006.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  119.1 KB

I rode my bike up this morning to see how bad it was , its not that bad but it's definitely stuck .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 07-04-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Adding photos
Old 07-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Default More pictures of the mud hole

Heres some more pictures of the mud hole after we played in it for a while .
Name:  muddinginthenewfoundmudhole001.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  94.2 KB
Name:  muddinginthenewfoundmudhole002.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  104.3 KB
Name:  muddinginthenewfoundmudhole003.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  110.4 KB
Name:  muddinginthenewfoundmudhole005.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  91.4 KB