Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 03:43 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Front view with visor on , You can hardly tell it's there in this pic .

Side view , it looks pretty good on there .

awesome tool I'm so glad I bought

And the pig who thinks he's a dog (porkchop) This pig follows the dogs everywhere , real cool pig .

Old 01-08-2012, 03:55 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

visor looks good =P

lol nice pig

we raise chickens goats and sheep also rabbits

Old 01-08-2012, 04:33 PM

Hey gio , can you tell me why you have a red dot under your location , and I have a green one . Just curious . Yea I live on a farm I have all my life , Its to bad that its so hard to run a milking farm in NY . We don't milk here anymore but we still have some animals . I miss it , there was alot of work involved and no vacations , and I hated it when I was growing up . But I miss it , Wierd .

Old 01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by atvwarrior
Hey gio , can you tell me why you have a red dot under your location , and I have a green one . Just curious . Yea I live on a farm I have all my life , Its to bad that its so hard to run a milking farm in NY . We don't milk here anymore but we still have some animals . I miss it , there was alot of work involved and no vacations , and I hated it when I was growing up . But I miss it , Wierd .

haha yea it could grow on you when you hate it so much

Old 01-08-2012, 05:07 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Yeah, I like the pig man.

Nice truck too btw!

And the dot is supposed to be reputation.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:19 AM

Thanks , he likes to play in the mud just like me . Maybe I can get my wife or kids to get a picture of me and porkchop playing in the mud , but that would have to be in the spring and porkchop will be huge by then . Even though its really warm here for this time of year , almost 40 today , lots of mud . If only My blazer was ready now . I'll probably take the quad out today , and throw some mud , I'll get a few pics , maybe porkchop will come and play .

Old 01-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Thanks , he likes to play in the mud just like me . Maybe I can get my wife or kids to get a picture of me and porkchop playing in the mud , but that would have to be in the spring and porkchop will be huge by then . Even though its really warm here for this time of year , almost 40 today , lots of mud . If only My blazer was ready now . I'll probably take the quad out today , and throw some mud , I'll get a few pics , maybe porkchop will come and play .
Porkchop eh? lol. Cute pig, not gonna change his name to bacon once he gets huge are ya? LMAO. I live on a hog farm and we have somethin like 53,000 pigs. haha.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:01 PM

Yea it was a toss up bacon , or porkchop . This pig is far from being a cute pig , I like the red and white ones , but he just a good pig . I think he my be trying to befriend us so that he's not ever a pork chop , smart little guy .Wow Mike I couldn"t imagine having 53,000 pigs , WOW.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:09 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Mike98Blazer
Porkchop eh? lol. Cute pig, not gonna change his name to bacon once he gets huge are ya? LMAO. I live on a hog farm and we have somethin like 53,000 pigs. haha.

dam thats a lot of feed right there lol

Yea it was a toss up bacon , or porkchop . This pig is far from being a cute pig , I like the red and white ones , but he just a good pig . I think he my be trying to befriend us so that he's not ever a pork chop , smart little guy .Wow Mike I couldn"t imagine having 53,000 pigs , WOW.
I think i wanna raise a pig now

Old 01-12-2012, 01:55 PM

I haven't been working on the blazer this week but I did finally get high speed internet . I have been using dial up every since we moved last spring , I love it no more click and wait .

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe