Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Bravada to Blazer grill?! Any help?

Old 06-22-2013, 12:00 PM
94Bravadaman is on a distinguished road
Default Bravada to Blazer grill?! Any help?

Hey everyone. I'm new to [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Blazer[/COLOR][/COLOR] forum but figured this might be where I can get my answers from. Anyways I am trying to figure out any info on trying to convert my 94 Bravada [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]grill[/COLOR][/COLOR], with a Blazer grill. They look pretty much like they'd just interchange, and pretty much the same exact bodies and what not. So, what all would I need to convert my 94 [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Olds[/COLOR][/COLOR] Bravada grill to a 94 or older s10 Blazer grill? Just not impressed with the Bravada grill.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:02 PM
94Bravadaman is on a distinguished road

I copied and pasted that from one of my other threads. Idk why it came out like that. Sorry. Hope y'all understand what Im getting at.