Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

The Incredible Hulk.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 01:29 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

say what?

seriously, you wanna come to my build thread asking for advice on wheels & tires for your ride?

considering i haven't done anything to it in the last 7 months, you had to have been digging through the build section pretty deep.

feeling a little bored tonight?

Old 02-08-2011, 02:02 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's uh.. impresive. I would sugest you go look at the tire and wheel section before old skool has a heart attack or something.

Damn you really had to dig his last post here was July 2010. Hmm ok then.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:41 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

oh, no fear of any heart attack here, i've got the heart of an ox.

but you know what they say about disturbing a bear that's sleeping.............................

Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cmon old skool you gotta give me a break I've only been back around for a month or so! But glad to hear you got an ox's heart.. wait... dang it... haha

Yeah your build threads been sleeping. Maybe this is a sign to update???

Old 02-08-2011, 09:41 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 1st time blazer owner
Talk about investing money, I've sunk about $50 into my blazer on a lower valence and bumper side, because some coyote decided to run out and smack my bumper and break my plastic bits....nothing a trip to the local pick and pull didnt solve, and now i have to replace my drivers mirror because someone turned it the wrong way....the way it doesn't fold up......maybe its time to spend some money and get a decent set of wheels and tires for myself...
I fixed it Chris.

Someone should just go to andysautosport.com and use his carfigurator...

Old 02-08-2011, 01:03 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
I fixed it Chris.

Someone should just go to andysautosport.com and use his carfigurator...
Love that thing! Hey, Chris, Dig that brush guard out. Me wanty!