Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

The Incredible Hulk.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 09:34 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I would love to travel to the "home-land." I always wanted to visit Canada. Do some fishing, and hunting, enjoy a big city that is SAFE... I think I could make the best of it.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Chris... Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmors = Sex IMO... I put them on my Sierra and LOVE them.

And Matt... unless you come up in October you're not doing any hunting lmao.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:24 PM

That'd be fine with me. Now I need to save up some money for a ticket, lol.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:40 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Chris... Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmors

yeah, i saw them while i was lookin' around, but they look too "highway" for me. don't think they'd stand up to playing in anything other than puddles.

too bad Sadie doesn't get dirty..................maybe then i'd know what those SilentArmor's would be like.

sorry, i just had to poke a little.

ok, that's it for me, i've gotta get up in 3 hours. we need to regrade the entrance into the lower fair grounds for our car show on Sunday.

have a good one all.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 07-03-2010 at 03:43 AM. Reason: damn keyboard-or my lack of sleep errors!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:53 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

W/ the roadhazard, if you get stuck because of the tires, Goodyear will come pull you out. They give you a 1-800 number to call and they send a tow truck out.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:24 AM

Hey that's pretty cool!

Old 07-05-2010, 10:11 AM
BF Veteran

Just with the "offroad" truck tires IIRC though

Old 07-05-2010, 10:32 AM

Well, I don't think I'll have to worry about that.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:12 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

today i spent most of the afternoon, & the evening, messing with the Blazer. actually, i only did 1 of the 3 things i had planned to do get accomplished.

my brother called me as i was leaving work @ 1 o'clock, telling me his truck isn't shifting out of 2nd gear, so i need to trailer it down to the show in a few hours. maybe i should be hitting the hay since i need to get up @ 4:30..................aww, what's another 10 (or 20?) minutes on here gonna do to me?

so i spent a little over an hour ripping apart the back of the Blazer, trying to figure out why everything is acting screwy when i hook up my trailer (electric brakes come on with the parking lights, right signal grounds on-no flash, parking lights get brighter with the brake lights). after tearing it all apart & checking everything (finding that there was nothing wrong with the truck ), i had to put it back together. then i had to find out what was going on with the trailer. long story short.........after checking nearly 55 feet of wiring & conections (and trying to remember how i wiried it all in) i traced the problem down to my rear light assemblies. seems they're grounding out the system somehow. when i unplugged them completely ('cause just doing the parking lights or brake/signals by themselves didn't show me any clue to the problem) the front signals/marker lights worked fine.

hmmm.............just realized, when i unplugged the left light, i also unplugged the secondary hook-up i have for the other trailer @ the back of my flatbed. maybe the problem is in that tail?

great! more to dig through now!!

anyways, i did replace the right hub on the Blazer finally.

sounded like it had square bearings in it!

also found out that the creaking/clunking bj noise i've been hearing for the last month (or so) aren't the factory originals-they're bolted in WITHOUT GREASE NIPPLES INSTALLED!!!!

so it looks like whoever did it for her (the original owner) obviously never knew what they were doing. that's pretty bad that they were replaced long before i bought the truck w/158K on it.

oh yeah, i'm gonna be doing the front sway bar links too. they looked pretty dry 'n flakey.

oh well, @ least the truck is the colour of money-'cause i'm sure gonna be dumping some into it in the near future! (thank God i never pay retail for my auto stuff ).

guess it's about time i actually had to invest some $$$$ into it.

Old 02-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Beginning Member
1st time blazer owner is on a distinguished road

Talk about investing money, I've sunk about $50 into my blazer on a lower valence and bumper side, because some coyote decided to run out and smack my bumper and break my plastic bits....nothing a trip to the local pick and pull didnt solve, and now i have to replace my drivers mirror because someone turned it the wrong way....the way it doesn't fold up......maybe its time to spend some money and get a decent set of wheels and tires for myself...

Last edited by oktain; 02-08-2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: DO NOT Hijack other member's build threads.

Quick Reply: The Incredible Hulk.