Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Makeover for Dixie

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road
Default Makeover for Dixie

Outside:
So far in total i've installed, Black bug guard, dynomax superturbo catback,
20 or 30% tent, stock dimensions of rims with a set of dick cepeks, on BFG 60 series street radials, and i've removed the rack mounted on the roof, and it's a two-tone black and silver truck

Inside:
As for the interior it's full leather, ac/heater, all around it's an LT, i've ran the wiring and installed 2 12" rockford fosgate in a ported box from rockford, along side is a punch 300 rockford amp, and stock dimension kenwood door speaker replacments

As for planning:
I intend to do an HID conversion on the fog lights, replace the 30 series tip with something more agressive, and install a CAI, it's my first truck and it's my baby but i'm on a budget so it will progress eventually

The exhaust (it was a rainy day)

Outside of work

Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Starting Member
Default Step one

Currently with christmas coming up and me having a 164 dollar ticket i can't afford much so i might pay a visit to pick a part around here to see what i can find

First step is to pay off my ticket today!
*edit* and to clean her up my boots trail in dirt from the yard and she sat for thanksgiving for over a week

Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

lol, tickets suck.
$164? You get careless driving?

Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Starting Member

lol, tickets suck.
$164? You get careless driving?
Yeah, i had my e-break down in my school parkin lot as i back in before school with my buddies and so i don't shoot my parking lights at others drivin by so that afternoon i pulled out a little too fast and my rear tires spun for a good 20 - 30 feet

you posted before i did xD

Last edited by 97CountryJukeboxLt; 11-30-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Starting Member

A little update, i've gotten 2 hours done on my driving school online, it's soo simple and easy, being i'm a computer gamer and sit in front of a computer at school for at least 3 hours a day at school i'm a patient person Today is clean day! Gunna drop by the car wash before work (i don't have time to wash it by hand today, bleh ocd)

Old 12-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Starting Member

Shes kinda clean, igot all my trash outa her, traffic school is done today after i gtfo school for the day, i realised my bass shook teh frame if i turn the subs up pass 8 i can make a cell phone dance

Old 12-02-2010, 04:35 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

And at 11 you'll go def...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN5SCRvhMtk

Looking good so far, keep up the work. I havn't been able to do half the things I wanted with my truck, but I'll have a build thread in here for my snowmobile at some point, once I start tearing into her.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Starting Member

Thanks oktain, i finished my drivin school today on my first try on the final test, now is just the hardest part.. letting go of 170 bucks, hopefully i can go off and find a rear tire holder like benedicts this weekend

Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Starting Member

Alright, it's friday it's florida and i'm off, it's cold as crap, Todays progress will be near inexistant! No work just me and the girlfriend today, real progress will start afterwards of christmas or when i finish buyin presents and such.

Couple updates coming soon clean pictures coming up tomorrow sometime, economics test next period didn't study bleh

Old 12-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Starting Member

It's been a while but i've been really busy, Blazer needs to be cleaned, Our silverado died in the turning lane to my neighborhood, thanks to my parents, so i had to go out their and push it home being i dont have tow hooks, so my front bumper has low speed impact damage to it (scuffs and tiny scrapes) and i'm missing about 3 or 4 inches of paint on the front bumper

Quick Reply: Makeover for Dixie