Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project 89 MONSTER

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Starting Member
NCSurvival is on a distinguished road
Default Project 89 MONSTER

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums - NCSurvival's Album: My 89 Bug Out Vehicle.

Opinions welcome... I have done quite a bit to this one....

Last edited by swartlkk; 08-02-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Added images from album
Old 08-01-2011, 02:12 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

i like it, looks like a solid ride to me.
nice touch on the wheels to, subtle but effective.
paint is hard to tell, not to many clean pics....at least your having fun with it.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
paint is hard to tell, not to many clean pics....at least your having fun with it.
Paint is spray can OD green. Original color was white. I like the camouflage look, but not trying to go overboard.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:59 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Looks like you have fun with it... but if this is a build thread, why not just post that info here instead of making others look for it by following the link?

Old 08-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

nice truck

Old 08-02-2011, 05:36 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Looks like you have fun with it... but if this is a build thread, why not just post that info here instead of making others look for it by following the link?
I could ask you why you consider a painted bowtie a mod, but didn't..... Honestly, I was thinking that people would have to go to my album to see the pics anyways, and I didn't feel like typing stuff twice. That's pretty much it. Plus, I'm not all that familiar with forums as I have a very large channel on YouTube, and the video camera is normally what talks for me. Thanks.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:26 AM

I never said I considered it a mod. However, this was posted in the "builds" section, so I assumed this was the start to a build. Why would they have to go to your album to see the pics? You can post those in here too.

Not bashing or anything, just trying to understand, and since you are new, help you to make things easier for others to read so more people will go to your threads.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
I never said I considered it a mod. However, this was posted in the "builds" section, so I assumed this was the start to a build. Why would they have to go to your album to see the pics? You can post those in here too.

Not bashing or anything, just trying to understand, and since you are new, help you to make things easier for others to read so more people will go to your threads.
I understand. I didn't think a link would pose a problem when it was just one extra click of the mouse. I will be sure to include all build info next time I post along with trying to figure out html code to post pics, thanks.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice setup you've got there!

THIS POST will help you get the hang of image posting. It really isn't that bad once you get used to using BB code or use a service that supports it natively.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:56 PM

No html needed just click the image tags in the post screen.