Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Fog

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 01:08 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Picked up wiring kit yesterday & this is what it looks like.

Going to delete the switch that it came with & wire it into the rear foglight switch that these trucks down under already have. Hopefully will have up and running in the next couple of days.
Oh & price $30 NZ.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:25 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

ooOOoOo I like where this is going....

Old 11-29-2009, 02:28 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
My god! The reason I never installed a bull bar is because there weren't any available like THAT ONE! I know a welder... hmmmm... It's not copying if you're across the pond right? lol.
Originally Posted by sporty_drew
That looks sweet! How do I order one?
first off, let me say this foxxie- i so hate that this thread came up right now. actually, i hate that i just found this-i knew i shoulda signed off before clicking on the "Builds" section. but ,noooooo, i gotta "have one last look before going to bed", now lookit me!!

i'm going to meet another local member to pick up this tomorrw, my new brush bar. i'm getting this for a great price, but that bar of yours looks freakin' awsome!

hell, maybe i'll sell it to C.Blazer, since he was interested in this brush bar too, oh, i bet that's pissin' him of royally when he reads this!

have you thought about posting up what you dimensions for everything were, or drawing up some blue prints of it? 'cause as soon as you mentioned the rails from the saw, i was like, "that's brilliant". plus they look right @ home joined together sitting on top of the cross bar.

*sigh*, i guess i'll have to settle for an aftermarket, "factory made" one for now, can't **** of Smoke right before i'm suposed to pick it up, right? hahahahahaha!

great work, looking forward to those pic's all lit up.

oh yeah, you do realize that you're gonna have to update your sig now, right?

Old 11-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Beginning Member
CB160 is on a distinguished road

Very nice work! Wish I could weld....

Old 11-29-2009, 01:22 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CB160
Very nice work! Wish I could weld....
amen brother.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
first off, let me say this foxxie- i so hate that this thread came up right now. actually, i hate that i just found this-i knew i shoulda signed off before clicking on the "Builds" section. but ,noooooo, i gotta "have one last look before going to bed", now lookit me!!

I hate when that happens' hope you got a goodnights sleep

i'm going to meet another local member to pick up this tomorrw, my new brush bar. i'm getting this for a great price, but that bar of yours looks freakin' awsome!

You'll be able to get some big **** spots on that

hell, maybe i'll sell it to C.Blazer, since he was interested in this brush bar too, oh, i bet that's pissin' him of royally when he reads this!

have you thought about posting up what you dimensions for everything were, or drawing up some blue prints of it? 'cause as soon as you mentioned the rails from the saw, i was like, "that's brilliant". plus they look right @ home joined together sitting on top of the cross bar.

I'll draw some plans up with the measurments, it was a bit of a build as I went. Cant remember how many times I fitted to the truck & took it off again

*sigh*, i guess i'll have to settle for an aftermarket, "factory made" one for now, can't **** of Smoke right before i'm suposed to pick it up, right? hahahahahaha!

LOL

great work, looking forward to those pic's all lit up.

Thanks man.

oh yeah, you do realize that you're gonna have to update your sig now, right?
I think I'll call on Sisk for this one, I love what he can do with them.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:34 AM

I would of gotten the lights rigged up on the weekend but I had to finish another project that I had on the go.
Brother-inlaws brother bought a 1960 kids pedal car of the internet for our nephews birthday in december & asked if i could do some work on it to fix it up a bit. Well when I saw the condition & how much he paid for it [$400 nz] i thought it was a joke.. It was a rusty piece s#!t that was ready to fall apart.
Well the last laugh was on me

A few weekends later finaly painted it.

Now I can get bake the more important things [the blazer] lol

Old 11-30-2009, 06:09 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

cool pedal car foxxie, that colour looks awsome on it. you do realize that you're gonna have to replate the gtill & hood scoop as well now, hahahaha!

and i hear ya on ".......Cant remember how many times I fitted to the truck & took it off again", been there myself many times. about the only thing i've ever fab'd that was done on the first shot, was my Winter Import bumper, but that was pretty straight forward as it was 90% of it was welding the stuff together.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

WOW that looks like an awesome paint job! nice work.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Starting Member
JShark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Nvidia78
$6.32 a gallon
holy ****
gas in nebraska is $2.60 where im at...
and im bitchin talkin about buying a bike from walmart...

didnt realize there was 6 pages. O_o

but what is gas for everybody else?

Quick Reply: Project Fog