Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Fog

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 10:31 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

A new Chris! We work on cents/litre so I'm not doing the conversion.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:52 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

JShark: there is a whole thread on fuel prices :d i think it's called "gas price log"

Old 12-01-2009, 06:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
A new Chris! We work on cents/litre so I'm not doing the conversion.
you wanna clarify that Pat?

Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
BF Veteran

Foxxie?! Where are you. goo look at the RotM nomination I threw your way!

Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
have you thought about posting up what you dimensions for everything were, or drawing up some blue prints of it? 'cause as soon as you mentioned the rails from the saw, i was like, "that's brilliant". plus they look right @ home joined together sitting on top of the cross bar.

Just learnt something new on the laptop.
As requested have some dimensions for ya old skool luvr.

Just let me know if I left anything out

Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Foxxie?! Where are you. goo look at the RotM nomination I threw your way!
Thanks for the nom man, Skidplate VS Bullbar.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:42 AM
BF Veteran

Drew's lift and 31's FTW!

Old 12-02-2009, 12:56 AM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Drew's lift and 31's FTW!
+ Wheels

Thanks for the dimensions. You've got me thinking

Old 12-02-2009, 01:09 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by foxxie
As requested have some dimensions for ya old skool luvr...........

Just let me know if I left anything out
HAHAHAHAHA! i knew you were gonna post the dimensions in metric (which is what you guys use over there anyways), so i guess that'll slow down the American's for awhile. being in Canada has it's benifts for bilingualism. i work in a custom grinding shop-which is 95% imperial blue prints, and build projects around the house/on vehicles, but live in a country that is totally metric, so i'm able to convert the #'s quite easily (Curtis, drop me a PM, i'll give you the U.S measurements, jk'ing)

thanks for the info foxxie, have you had a chance to "light 'em up" yet?

i like how you washed (& waxed?) your truck for the pic with the bar all painted and installed nicely. really made that pic jump @ ya. you should use that pick in your ROTM nom submission.

thanks again.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
HAHAHAHAHA! i knew you were gonna post the dimensions in metric (which is what you guys use over there anyways), so i guess that'll slow down the American's for awhile. being in Canada has it's benifts for bilingualism. i work in a custom grinding shop-which is 95% imperial blue prints, and build projects around the house/on vehicles, but live in a country that is totally metric, so i'm able to convert the #'s quite easily (Curtis, drop me a PM, i'll give you the U.S measurements, jk'ing)

thanks for the info foxxie, have you had a chance to "light 'em up" yet?

i like how you washed (& waxed?) your truck for the pic with the bar all painted and installed nicely. really made that pic jump @ ya. you should use that pick in your ROTM nom submission.

thanks again.
I'm hoping that know one asks me for the conversions
Last time I posted a project [painted the chrome out on the head light bezels] I had only done one side. The next day I logged on some of the guys had done both sides & had it all back together.

I was going to do them when I got home after work but murphy's law, 2nd day of summer & it's pissing down with rain. Can't put the blazer in the garage due having a Canadian living in there[seadoo jetski]
Thought it would be a good time to get some dimensions up for ya.

I just lov Turtle wax ice, best thing than sliced bread.

Quick Reply: Project Fog