Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Fog

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 07:10 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow! Great work on the dimensions there Foxxie. Thanks!! Now we can all have one

Old 12-02-2009, 12:33 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Speak for yourself. The only things those demnsions will get me is 3rd degree burns and the fire department putting out my garage fire. I can cut, but i can't weld to save my life

Old 12-03-2009, 01:07 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Wow! Great work on the dimensions there Foxxie. Thanks!! Now we can all have one
No problem man, will have to send some labels over '' Designed in New Zealand"

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Speak for yourself. The only things those demnsions will get me is 3rd degree burns and the fire department putting out my garage fire. I can cut, but i can't weld to save my life
I did that when I was tig welding the cracks on the pedal car [ got to stop wearing cotten backed leather gloves].

Well I finaly lite the lights up just to make sure every thing was working.

Will wire in permanently tomorrow.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:32 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

looks amazing brother. so i guess after the lights are wired, it's off to the Sisk shopfor an upgrade, eh?

Old 12-03-2009, 01:46 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

lights fit PERFECTLY. that came out really great! i guess i need to get mine put on now

Old 12-03-2009, 02:10 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Wow! Where've I been? How did I miss this?????

Great job foxxie. I've never liked the idea of that BUT .. . . now that I've seen this I'm thinking! After all my fogs kinda intefeer with the tow hooks (or vise versa) & it's difficult to get them fixed properly to the bumper valance because of the angle & limited fixing space. And, they're also a wee bit too big for the opening.

Pro workmanship.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:41 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I love the color of your truck...it's such an amazing green. I wish it was offered as a color up here.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
looks amazing brother. so i guess after the lights are wired, it's off to the Sisk shopfor an upgrade, eh?
Thanks man, If he doesn't mind, Sisk is the master at this[ greeeees]

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Wow! Where've I been? How did I miss this?????

Great job foxxie. I've never liked the idea of that BUT .. . . now that I've seen this I'm thinking! After all my fogs kinda intefeer with the tow hooks (or vise versa) & it's difficult to get them fixed properly to the bumper valance because of the angle & limited fixing space. And, they're also a wee bit too big for the opening.

Pro workmanship.
Thanks kiwi, should of given you a call .
I was thinking doing that & making up a bracket from the chassis to mount them on.

Last edited by foxxie; 12-03-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by ABN31B
lights fit PERFECTLY. that came out really great! i guess i need to get mine put on now
Thanks again man, & we have to have the pics in by the 10th. Hopefully our weather down under changes soon, 4th day of summer & its still rainning

Old 12-03-2009, 08:14 PM
BF Veteran

Weather may suck, but man in Australia ever beautiful! even in the rain and fog!

Quick Reply: Project Fog